September 14, 2006

Poetry For Mobsters

"JERSEY BY MOONLIGHT"

Three shots rang out
the noise bouncing off of the brick walls
that lined the alley
behind Big Tony Monstasquigleoni's Bar and Grill
it sounded like somebody had thrown a housecat
into a fucking gong
like they got in one of those pagodas
or some shit like that
The first bullet hit that Louie
the scumbag poodle fucking motherfucker
in the crook of his arm
it blew his fucking elbow
out the back of his shirt sleeve
funny bone and all

(I swear I heard it clank into one of those dumpsters Big Tony's got back there
but I could be wrong)

Anyways...

The second slug
entered Louie's belly
blood shot out of his stomach
like some big ass weightlifter fuck
had shoved a tomato into a fucking funnel
so hard that spaghetti sauce sprayed out the small end

(He was really screaming now
"Oh,fuck! I'm fucking shot!
Please don't kill me!
Please,God,please!"

I'm telling you
you should've been there
it was fucking great!)

The third bullet
hit that scumbag
square in the mouth
and the back of his head
fucking exploded
baad-ah-bang!

"Hey,asshole!"
I laughed
"I betcha won't be messing with my wife anytime soon!
at least...
not till you get a new fucking face!"

Hey,Bobby?
Where's our waitress?
She's got my scotch and soda...



"BAD NIGHT NO.12"

I lift him up
I drop him
I lift him up
I drop him
I lift him up
I fucking drop him

If you're going to drink
don't try to hang a squeeler on a meat hook



"REFLECTIONS OF LOVE"

You tell me you love me
that you'll always be mine

You tell me you'll need me
until the end of time

You tell me want me
like two turtledoves

So why can't you tell me
how to get this fucking blood stain out of my rug?

No comments: